Ten on Ten :: November 2013 :: A Full Harvest


Happy tenth everyone I hope you have a wonderful day searching for beauty in the ordianry things. This month I am offering a special theme challenge for those of you who want to play along, use A Full Harvest as a prompt and let me know in your post that you are participating. I'll be on the lookout for my favorites and choose one for a special prize! We have a full day planned over here, church this morning and a double birthday party this afternoon and I will be back later with my set too and can't wait to see yours! If you have never joined us for Ten on Ten you simply take a photo an hour for ten hours and document a simple day in your life!! (Instagrammers use #tenontenfullharvest)


ten on ten button

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...